13th April 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I take PCM or PCB?

Iam the student of class 10 and i am confused whethe i should take PCM or PCB and my parents are saying to take PCM

27th April 2014, 03:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I take PCM or PCB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam the student of class 10 and i am confused whethe i should take PCM or PCB and my parents are saying to take PCM
Selecting specialization in 11th & 12th standard is based on you're future aspiration.

1) If you're Interested to become a Engineering, Doctor, Pilot etc,, then you may choose science stream as you're main subject.
2) If you're Interested to become chartered Accountant, Cost and Work Accountant, Company Secretary, Manager (or) Accountant then you may Commerce stream as you're main subject.
. Hope now you have understand clearly. So, please select he course based on you're future aspiration.

Career options after Commerce stream:-
  • Bachelor Commerce
  • Bachelor Business Administration
  • Bachelor Arts
  • Bachelor of Bank Administration.
  • Cost and Work Accountancy
  • Chartered Accountant
  • Company Secretary Course.

Career Options after Science stream:-
  • Bachelor of Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology
  • Bachelor of Science
  • Bachelor of Computer Application
  • Bachelor of Pharmacy
31st May 2015, 06:57 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

It 's totally depends on your interest.If you are not interested to take PCM so don't take it.Because your parents only helps you in other matters but they cannot change your interest.So i suggest you that first find the interest and area that where you want to go in your future.There are many subjects available in study but every things are depends on your interest.You can go with PCM,PCB,Commerce Etc.

For PCM Students:-
1. Can go for Engineering
2.NDA
3.CDS
4.SCRA
5.Indian Army many more

For PCB Students:-
1.BDS
2.BAMS
3.BHMS
4.B.Pharma
5.D.Pharma

For Commerce Students:-
1.Banking Sector
2.Accounting
3.Charter Accountant
4.Company Secretary
5.Government Sector Exams and many more
6th March 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to give engineering and pharmach could not decide can i give both entrance exam one at time plzz reply fast email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?