27th April 2015, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

In which standard of CBSE School a 3 years old candidate will get admission?

Hello,
My son is 3 years old. And I want him to join
CBSE School. I would like to know that in which
standard he will get admission?
Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. In which standard of CBSE School a 3 years old candidate will get admission? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old?
  3. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  4. Whether a 4 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG of CBSE affiliated school?
  5. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  7. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in 6th standard of Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 5th CBSE candidate?
  10. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  11. Can I get admission in other CBSE school for class 12th after 2 years gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  13. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  14. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  15. When I should admit my son to pre-school?
  16. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  17. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  18. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
2nd May 2015, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which standard of CBSE School a 3 years old candidate will get admission?

The basic class for admission in CBSE school in LKG.

However, the minimum age required to get admission in LKG in CBSE board is completion of 3 years 6 months at the time of admission.

Therefore, since, your son has not attained the age of 3 years 6 months, he can get admission in 2015 session in LKG in CBSE board schools.
2nd May 2015, 01:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which standard of CBSE School a 3 years old candidate will get admission?

The basic class for admission in CBSE school in LKG.

However, the minimum age required to get admission in LKG in CBSE board is completion of 3 years 6 months at the time of admission.

Therefore, since, your son has not attained the age of 3 years 6 months, he can get admission in 2015 session in LKG in CBSE board schools.
2nd May 2015, 01:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

If your son is 3rd years old, then he is eligible for Nursery admission in any CBSE school. As per CBSE rules, a child who have minimum 3 years can apply for Nursery admission. So, you can join your child in class Nursery in any CBSE school. Your can approach any CBSE school, to get admission and while applying for admission, you need to carry following documents.
1. Original Birth Certificate of your child
2. Caste Certificate
2nd May 2015, 10:25 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
The minimum age for getting the admission in a CBSE standard school is 3 and a half years, that is, 3 years and 6 months.
The minimum class in which the child will be admissible is LKG.
These are as per the normal school guidelines and it is advisable that you should make sure all the facts about the school for a better future of your child.
Thanks
21st June 2022, 05:39 PM
laxmi jain123

my child age 6.8 year old eligible for admission in 3rd standard age 22/07/2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?