14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Financial Analyst for 12th Statistics student

I am studying in class 12 with Commerce stream. I have taken Statistics instead of Mathematics but I have interested to become a Financial Analyst. My question is, as I have taken Statistics in 12th what I can do for working as a Financial Analyst? Please tell me the steps that help me to reach my aim.

10th May 2018, 07:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Financial Analyst for 12th Statistics student

Yeah! You can become a Financial Analyst after completing class 12 with Statistics. To become a Financial Analyst, one needs to have minimum a bachelor degree in Finance or Statistics or Economy. You can go for Masters after completing graduation to increase the the chance of getting better paid jobs.
>> I want to suggest you to do bachelor course in Statistics as you are familiar with the subject.
>>Then, go for a higher degree or find jobs in private financial companies which recruit Financial Analysts.
12th May 2018, 05:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Financial Analyst for 12th Statistics student

For those who want to become a financial analyst, commerce and finance stream is important. If you can study CA, then it will be the best qualification for such jobs.

Even those who complete a MBA degree in finance are preferred for this field. Just make sure you study from a reputed business school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?