27th June 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Space Science field for a 12th PCB candidate?

Dear Sir, I have completed my 12th with 75% from Andhra Pradesh Board with Science stream. I had PCB and I want to fo in Space Science field. But I don't have any knowledge to be in this field in future. Can you please provide me the steps.

30th May 2021, 04:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to join Space Science field for a 12th PCB candidate?

Yes, PCB student can become a space scientist and get into the research field after a specializing in a specific subject. Space research consists of many things such as astrophysics, astrobiologist, and there are things to take care of to pursue a career as a Space Centre successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?