22nd July 2017, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Steps required to make a career in space technology after 10th

Sir, I completed my 10th standard with a good rank from earlier, I was interested in space technology. So, I want to join in. Please tell me what step should I take next. Please answer my question and understand my curiosity in learning about space education.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after 10th to become a Space Scientist? Steps to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?
  2. Steps to become a Space Scientist for a candidate with 96% in 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  3. How to make a career in space technology? I am a student of B.E(Electronics and Telecommunication)
  4. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Space Scientist?
  5. How to make my career in networking? What are the steps to be followed?
  6. How to do career in space research after passing 10th? Which colleges should I join?
  7. How to make a career in Space Technology? Courses for Space Technology?
  8. How to make career in space research after B.E.?? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?
  10. What should I do to make a career in Astronomy or any other space related course?
  11. Can i make a career in Space Research through IIT?
  12. How to make my career in space scientist and research?
  13. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  14. Which courses to pursue for doing job in space field?
  15. How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?
  16. How to make a career in space research? Which course would be better B.E. or B.Sc and which specialization to choose?
  17. Can I make my career in Space Science after B.Sc Non Medical?
  18. How to pursue my career in space research after completing 10th standard
23rd July 2017, 12:53 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Steps required to make a career in space technology after 10th

Space Technology refers to the study about what is beyond the earth and related to the objects entering the earth from the space.The objectives of this course is learning about the satellite navigation system and taking care of the remote areas of a planet which we can't see from the earth.
So, you can either opt for diploma in Space Technology right on the basis of your 10th qualification or you can opt for B.Tech in Space Technology after completing 12th standard with Science (PCM).
After getting bachelor degree in the said course you can apply for:
>ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
>DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation)
>HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)
>NAL (National Aeronautics Laboratories)
23rd July 2017, 01:41 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

If you want to make a career in Space Technology, you need to complete your 12th boards first studying in science stream and try to score well in it.

After completion of your 12th grade, you can opt for Aerospace Engineering. You should try to be very well in Physics and mathematics as it is very much important throughout your course.

I am sure you will do well in it and make a great career ahead.
23rd July 2017, 01:21 PM
rabiaezpert

You can opt for science at your +2 level and should try to score very well in it. After completion of your 12th boards you should prepare well for JEE(mains) and try to get admission in Aerospace engineering from a recognized university.

However, after completion of your graduation you can either opt for entrance examination of NASA or any other recognized space research institute to get into it or you can study further and then think of admission in any space research institute
23rd July 2017, 04:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The space sciences can be studied at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Space scientist courses may examine some of the following concepts:
Physics and related aerospace theories
Telecommunications and satellites
Satellite fabrication and design
Space systems and electronics
Applications of thermodynamics
Studying space technology is not about good rank, its all about your interest and knowing that getting admission and pursuing space science will be a difficult aspect as well. If you want to join space technology and hence study further, you need to give entrance exam to get into the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology. This has specific courses related to space sciences and Avionics.
23rd July 2017, 04:46 PM
ishteaque007

If you wish to make a career in space technology, you should after completion of your 12th board examination, start preparing well for joint entrance examination in order to get admission in b.tech degree in Aeronautical/aerospace engineering.

After completion of your graduation, you can either opt for higher studies in the same field or can try to join any space research institute, the prominent being NASA.

You will however have to appear for an entrance test in order to get admission in those institutes. So, prepare well.
23rd July 2017, 10:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to make your career in space Technology then you have to opt for non medical stream in 11th standard and after that you have to complete your Bachelors Degree and after that you have to complete your masters degree either in physics or in engineering in order to make your career in space Technology. This is the minimum eligibility criteria which is required in order to make your career in space.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?