11th May 2019, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Steps to secure BTech admission in NIT for 11th Science Tripura Board student?

I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from Tripura Board. I have taken Mathematics but I have interested to study BTech course in NIT. My question is, as I have taken Science in Higher Secondary what I can do for studying BTech in NIT? Please tell me the steps that help me to reach my aim.

15th May 2019, 03:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to secure BTech admission in NIT for 11th Science Tripura Board student?

To get admission in NIT, you have to appear and qualify in JEE Main.

The examination is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination.

So, you will become eligible to appear for the examination next year.

After qualifying in the examination, you will become eligible to get admission in NIT.
15th May 2019, 04:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to secure BTech admission in NIT for 11th Science Tripura Board student?

NIT refers to National Institute of Technology and for getting admission in the same for pursuing B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree course, you are required to qualify JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Mains held by NTA.

Further, for appearing in JEE Mains for NIT admissions, you need to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

For more details regarding JEE Mains, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
15th May 2019, 05:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in NIT, you have to appear and qualify in the JEE.

JEE is conducted by NTA. So, candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission in NIT.

So, you will become eligible to appear for the examination next year to appear for JEE and get admission in NIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?