20th August 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose after 12th commerce to become a professor?

Hi, I want to become a professor and for that I want to choose right stream just after my 12th. Please guide me what can I do after 12th commerce to become a professor?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?
  2. Which stream should I choose after 12th in order to become a Bank Manager?
  3. How to become a professor in future after passing 12th commerce?
  4. Which course to choose between B.A and B.Com to become an IAS Officer after 12th Commerce?
  5. How can I become a Professor after completing Graduation from Commerce field? -- [New]
  6. Can I become Journalist after 12th with Science stream Or should we opt Commerce or Arts stream in 12th?
  7. Possibility to study B.Sc in any stream after 12th (Commerce) with Computer and Mathematics? Which stream should I choose?
  8. Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?
  9. Should I choose commerce or science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Choice of stream in 12th to go for CA course
  11. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  12. Which stream to choose, science or commerce?
  13. Which stream should I choose after 10th? Is it possible o choose commerce stream?
  14. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor for commerce
  15. What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream
  16. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  17. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  18. How to join commerce without maths?
23rd August 2016, 10:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose after 12th commerce to become a professor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to become a professor and for that I want to choose right stream just after my 12th. Please guide me what can I do after 12th commerce to become a professor?
To become a professor, you should complete below given degree after 12th standard with Commerce.

1. B.Com

2.M.Com

3.Phd/ UGC NET score card
23rd August 2016, 02:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can choose any stream you are eligible to and can become a professor in future, there is no such problem it or any such stream selection choice.

You will have to have a B.Ed degree along with a PG qualification and will also have to clear NET/TET, etc. examination in order to apply for the post of a professor in any recognized college.
23rd August 2016, 04:54 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

As you have completed your 12th board examination with Commerce stream, so in bachelor degree course you can only choose either commerce or arts stream since only those students can choose science stream who have studied science in 12th.
Now, with two options available, you should choose that subject in which you are more interested or the subject in which your are best as you need to study much more and without interest higher study is not possible.

To become professor, you have to complete Master degree with the same subject in which you have bachelor degree then you have to qualify NET examination.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE from 2015 on behalf of UGC(University Grant Commission).
Through NET, candidates get recruited at post of Assistant Professor or Lecturer and then after few years on basis of performance they are promoted to professor.
23rd August 2016, 06:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to choose after 12th Commerce to become a Professor:

As you are willing to become a Professor in Commerce field, here are the instructions to be followed. First of all, know the Eligibility Criteria that is required to become a Professor.

>> The basic educational qualification required to become a Professor is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university in Commerce stream.

>> Besides this you must have valid NET (National Eligibility Test) or SET (State Eligibility Test) score.

>> As you are done with 12th Commerce, I suggest you to pursue Graduation (B.Com) Bachelor of Commerce after 12th Class.

>> Then pursue PG Degree in the same stream with minimum 55% marks and then apply for NET Examination.

>> You are required to qualify in the NET Exam in order become a Lecturer or Professor.
21st April 2021, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bba and after that bed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?