4th November 2016, 07:34 PM
sambari madhu

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 10th and now I want to take admission in class 11. I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which group should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  2. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
  3. Which stream should i choose in 11th to pursue a career in Interior Designing?
  4. What should I do to start fashion designing right after 10th exams?
  5. Which stream should I choose after 10th to pursue career in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing?
  6. How can I pursue my career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th (Medical)? Which College or Institute should I join?
  7. Which subject to choose in 11th for studying Fashion Designing?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  9. Which career should I choose after SSLC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?
  11. Can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing Engineering?
  12. How can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th? Which College or University should I join? -- [New]
  13. Can I join fashion designing field after studying commerce stream in class 12th?
  14. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  15. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  18. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
5th November 2016, 08:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?

To become Fashion Designer or to pursue Fashion Designing Degree course after completion of your 12th standard you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard from any discipline from a recognised board. You can opt for any stream whether Arts, Science or Commerce. After 12th you have to appear in the entrance exam such as NIFT if you want to take admission in government Fashion Designing Institute.
5th November 2016, 10:03 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?

To Pursue with Fashion Designing after Class 12th, you can choose any stream in Class 11/12. There are no any specific compulsions. Though some of the institutes may look out for any specific pass out student from Class 12th, but it's very rare.

Universities look out for Candidates with at least 50%-60%+ marks in Class 12th.

Here are some renowned Institute For pursuing Bachelors Degree in Fashion Designing:-

National Institute of Fashion Technology
National Institute of Design
Satyam Fashion Institute
Pearl Academy of Fashion
Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic
Srishti School of Design
Indian Institute of Craft & Design
Footwear Design & Development Institute
MIT Institute of Design

-Prabhjot
5th November 2016, 10:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get the admission in B.Des course you are eligible to pursue any stream in 12th.

But if you want to get admission in B.F.Tech course you must have to pursue Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as main paper in 12th.

So, as per your choice you are eligible to select the stream.
14th January 2017, 11:38 PM
sapnayadav51

You take any stream for fashion designing from a recognised board such as arts,science or commerce. After 12th you have to appear in the entrance exam such as NIFT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?