5th November 2014, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Studies in which stream after 12th Commerce can get me a government job?

Suppose I am 12th pass in commerce stream than how many courses available for government job?I mean courses which can specially get me government jobs?

Related Questions:
17th November 2014, 07:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studies in which stream after 12th Commerce can get me a government job?

After completion of 12th standard in commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Com or B.Com (Honours) or BBA which are the most popular undergraduate courses available in commerce stream. After completion of any of the above mentioned courses, you can find government job opportunities in State/ Central government.

Candidates who have completed their graduation in B.Com course can find excellent career opportunities in the field of Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Finance. And B.Com graduates can also apply for he post of Income Tax Officer in Income Tax Department of State/ Central government. For that, they should appear and qualify the Income Tax Officer’s examination which is held by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who have completed their graduation in commerce stream can also join in BSNL, Indian Railways and various government departments as Account Officer, Probationary Officer and Office Assistant jobs in banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?