26th February 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Studying Polytechnic Diploma after 10th PSEB will help a candidate to work in Canada?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do Polytechnic Diploma course after completing my 10th which I am doing from PSEB Board. My aim is to work in Canada. So, studying such course after 10th will help me to achieve my aim?

29th February 2020, 01:27 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Studying Polytechnic Diploma after 10th PSEB will help a candidate to work in Canada?

I am doubtful that with only the diploma, you will get the opportunity to work in Canada.

Though, with the degree in Engineer, with proper hard work, you can get what you want.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
17th May 2021, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Studying Polytechnic Diploma after 10th PSEB will help a candidate to work in Canada?

I have completed diploma in computer engineering after 10 th grade so can I eligible for canada for further study.And which course should I take in canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?