24th December 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Suggested schools in Mysore for foreign returned child? Is Kannada compulsory?

Please advice a good school for my daughter currently in melbourne returning in India Mysore? is kannada compulsory?

2nd January 2014, 03:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Suggested schools in Mysore for foreign returned child? Is Kannada compulsory?

There is nothing to worry about it as Mysore has many schools where foreign returned children have an option for not studying Kannada. You may speak to the authorities before filling the admission forms. Here is a list of schools who can cater to your problem.

Viveka School Of Excellence Mysore Mysore, India
Navkis Educational Centre Mysore Mysore, India
Central School For Tibetans Bylakuppe Mysore, India
Shikshkarnicentralschool Mysore Mysore, India
Amrita Vidyalayam Mysore Mysore, India
St Francis School Jettihundi Mysore, India
Maharishi Public School Mysore .
22nd October 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suggested schools in Mysore for foreign returned child? Is Kannada compulsory?

My grand daughter studying in fourth standard in UK is returning to Mysore for settlement and wants to join a good school in Mysore. She is coming with her mother who is a divorcee. Can she get admitted to a good school in Mysore?
2nd February 2021, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in Bahrain in grade 7 and we are planning to shift Mysore can she get admission in school without Kannada language I want only girls school kindly suggested good schools near Mysore Bangaluru road
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?