2nd February 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Taking the Animation way is better to enter Cinema field?

My son wants to go in cinema field. Now he is studying in intermediate 1st year MPC. Is there a better way is animation or any other options are also there?

3rd February 2018, 04:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Taking the Animation way is better to enter Cinema field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son wants to go in cinema field. Now he is studying in intermediate 1st year MPC. Is there a better way is animation or any other options are also there?

For entering into cinema one should study acting or direction or screenplay or editing or cinematography course in various reputed film schools in India. One should study animation course to become an animator in the future. Animation course is not necessary to enter into cinema field. There are various diploma courses available in various film schools run by government or private. Candidates should choose any one of the stream based on his/her ability, interest and skill. After completion of any one of the above mentioned course candidates can join cinema field.
4th February 2018, 04:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Taking the Animation way is better to enter Cinema field?

Animation is definitely a good course to enter cinema field. You need to have good skills to make a decent career in this field.

Requirement is definitely there, but make sure you have studied from a reputed college or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?