17th November 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any admission charges for students promoted from 10th to 11th class?

Sir my son is studying in ring midway sr. sec. public school, new delhi. My son is being promoted from 10th class to 11th class as his marks were not so good. So do i need to pay any admission charges for this?

17th November 2015, 05:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any admission charges for students promoted from 10th to 11th class?

How it is possible that any student is promoted from 10th to 11th class as he score poor marks.
But if candidate get admission in new class he/she have to pay admission fee.
Just visit admission cell of the school they will give information about the amount of admission fee that you have to pay.
17th November 2015, 11:47 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any admission charges for students promoted from 10th to 11th class?

Yes, definitely you have to pay admission charges for class 11th after promoting from class 10th to class 11th. As your ward is now promoted in the next class, so you have to pay the admission charges of that class before your ward study in the said class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?