29th May 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation available to apply for librarian post in Central school?

I am NEHA mishra my date of birth is 27/12/74 I WANT TO apply for the post of librarian in central school I want to know can I get 10 years age relaxation or not I am a general category candidate? Can someone please provide me the information soon on the same?

11th June 2015, 11:44 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation available to apply for librarian post in Central school?

I am sorry to say this but there is no age relaxation for the general category candidates.
10 years relaxation is not given to also the reserved category candidates and it will not be possible for you to get the job of Librarian in Central School.
Leaving aside Government jobs will be best for you considering your age.
You must look to forward to getting jobs in the Private Sector.
13th June 2015, 03:30 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Is there any age relaxation available to apply for librarian post in Central school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am NEHA mishra my date of birth is 27/12/74 I WANT TO apply for the post of librarian in central school I want to know can I get 10 years age relaxation or not I am a general category candidate? Can someone please provide me the information soon on the same?

Yes, absolutely you can apply for the post of Librarian in any of the School whether it be a Central School or any Public School. As anyone up-to the Age of 50 can apply for the Librarian post in any of the School. So, you can try for the Post.
13th June 2015, 03:42 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Is there any age relaxation available to apply for librarian post in Central school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, absolutely you can apply for the post of Librarian in any of the School whether it be a Central School or any Public School. As anyone up-to the Age of 50 can apply for the Librarian post in any of the School. So, you can try for the Post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?