2nd December 2022, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any benefit afterpassing NTSE?

My daughter passed ntse 2nd stage and she is having ntse scholar certificate. Is there any benifits like some percentage hike is given during the admission to mbbs if we are a ntse scholar.

for eg if our cut off mark in mbbs in tamilnadu is 197%.
then if i am ntse scholar
then my cut off may be considered .5% hike due to ntse scholar
our cut off mark is 197.5%.

i may be benifited by .5% due to ntse scholar. please clarify .

3rd December 2022, 07:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any benefit afterpassing NTSE?

Some colleges in India have seats reserved exclusively for NTSE scholars .
One can get direct admission without any entrance exam.

Most recognised coaching centres that prepare students for careers in science discipline (JEE, medical etc) offer free admission and upto 50%off on study material .

Monthly scholarship of Rs 1250 is given to NTSE scholars and its increased to Rs 2000 per month at the undergraduate level.

Such scholars are given preference over others in case they take admission in any if the foreign universities.
30th June 2023, 07:34 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Is there any benefit afterpassing NTSE?

An NTSE scholar can pass the admission test of a college and get direct entry to it. Qualifying the scholarship exam is an added advantage when you apply for jobs. An NTSE scholar is given more preference in government jobs and is also helpful when appearing for interviews in different prestigious jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?