7th May 2019, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to study Intermediate Commerce if secure below 50% in 10th?

Hello everyone, I am now confused what to take after 10th, Humanities or Commerce? I have interest in Commerce stream but I am scared that if I will not score well in 10th like less than 50% then I will get Commerce stream for Intermediate?

11th May 2019, 09:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to study Intermediate Commerce if secure below 50% in 10th?

Yes, it is possible to study Intermediate Commerce stream even if you have secured less than 50% marks in your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Intermediate Commerce stream. Admissions to Intermediate Commerce stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school.
11th May 2019, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to study Intermediate Commerce if secure below 50% in 10th?

It will depend on the choice of school and most of the top schools have high cut off for admission which can make your life difficult to get commerce stream with less-than 50% marks. Hence, if you want admission at top schools then make sure you have excellent marks.

With less-than 50% marks you will get admission in only those schools where nobody want to study. Hence, it all depends on your choice.
11th May 2019, 11:11 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the commerce stream in std 11th varies with school.

There is no such minimum aggregate criteria to get admission on the basis of aggregate in any recognised board.

So, visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure and required eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?