7th December 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to appear in Board exam without ICSE affiliation? Whether a grammar book is enough for 10th Board exams? Minimum required gap between each exam?

Hello Sir,
My school is not coming under affiliation list of school as per ICSE. So, I can get any difficulty at the time of Board exam? A grammar book is useful for ICSE 10th Board exam? How much minimum gap between each exam?

10th December 2015, 01:41 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to appear in Board exam without ICSE affiliation? Whether a grammar book is enough for 10th Board exams? Minimum required gap between each exam?

I am very sorry to let you know that if your school is not affiliated under ICSE Board, then not only you, all students in class 10 or 12 will not be allowed to appear for the Boards. Unaffiliated schools are not authorized to send their students to take the Board exams. If your school is not affiliated, then how come have you got your registration? Only students who are registered with the Board, are allowed to appear for the examination. It might be so that your school itself has not yet obtained affiliation, but it has collaboration with another school that is affiliated with the board. Your school might make arrangements to make you all sit for the exam,showing that you are registered to the Board through that other school.In that case all of you will be able to sit for the examination. If it is not so, then I am sure that you wont be able to sit for the Board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?