20th October 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty for Intermediate Commerce admission in Christian English College, Chhatarpur?

Hello everyone, my daughter is studying in 10th standard and right now preparing for the Board exam. After completing her 10th, I want to admit her in Christian English College, Chhatarpur for Intermediate Commerce. She is studying in ICSE Board school. So, is there any difficulty she will face for admission in this school?

25th October 2018, 04:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty for Intermediate Commerce admission in Christian English College, Chhatarpur?

If you are changing boards, then a migration certificate along with TC will be required for admission. Just make sure you apply for admission, when it is open.

Admission will be on merit, on the basis of your class 10th marks. If your daughter has got excellent marks, then she will not face any issues in getting admission at any school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?