20th February 2021, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty studying MBBS for Nagaland State Board students?

Hello everyone, all my friends are telling me that the Nagaland Board is not valuable and I want to study MBBS in near future. So, I will have any difficulty at the time of admission as I am a Nagaland Board student? I want to do MBBS. Please help me!

21st February 2021, 12:26 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty studying MBBS for Nagaland State Board students?

No, There is no difficulty studying MBBS for Nagaland State Board students.

You are totally eligible to pursue MBBS course.

Only condition is that, you have to put more effort than CBSE or ISC board students.

If you could score good in NEET exam than you will surely get admission in top Institute.
21st February 2021, 01:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty studying MBBS for Nagaland State Board students?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery.

To get admission in the course candidates have to appear and qualify in NTA NEET. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB from a recognised board.

Nagaland board is a recognised board and you are eligible to appear for the examination after intermediate.

So, you need to focus more on your preparation instead of getting nervous due to rumor.
21st February 2021, 10:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° No, there won't be any difficulty studying MBBS for Nagaland State Board students.

°°° Nagaland State Board is a recognised and valid board.

°°° In order to seek admission in MBBS course, the candidate should have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?