27th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Are there any Typist vacancies in School Education Department, Tiruchirappalli?

Are there any Typist vacancies in School Education Department, Tiruchirappalli?

15th March 2016, 08:19 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are there any Typist vacancies in School Education Department, Tiruchirappalli?

I have looked up the official website of Bharathidasan University http://www.bdu.ac.in/in Tiruchirappalli. But right now no job vacancy has been mentioned in their website. You need to keep looking their website once or twice in a month. A job opportunity might open up suddenly and you should not miss that. Meanwhile please increase your education. I think you have already done a stenographer's course.
Why don't you enroll in a basic education course in computers. You will gain knowledge on Microsoft office, Microsoft Access and other basic software in computers. That way even if a university has a vacancy of front office desk jobs, you can apply for it. So I would suggest utilize your time and open your horizons of courses. You will get good jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?