5th May 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there negative marking in AIPMT & AIIMS? How to solve paper in given time limit?

Please tell me ,is there any negetive marking in AIPMT & AIIMS? And how to solve a AIPMT Paper in given time limit? When AIPMT is going to hele? Can i get some AIPMT expected Model paper online to study?

6th May 2014, 01:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there negative marking in AIPMT & AIIMS? How to solve paper in given time limit?

AIPMT has already been held in this academic year. Again it will be held next year in the month of April-May. The dates have not been declared now. Yes, there is negative marking in AIPMT and AIIMS papers. Here are some of the tips for effective time management during the exam.

- First of all have self-confidence and believe in yourself.
- Never be panic unnecessarily or get nervous as it levels down your IQ.
- Attempt the questions which you feel easy and can solve with confidence.
- Mark the answers in which you are quite confident.
- Leave the difficult questions and go on solving the easier ones.
- There is no point in solving the entire set of questions. Solve the maximum questions in which you are confident.
- Certain topics require some time so do them in between to keep a balance in your time. However do not waste a lot of time in them.
- Using shortcuts is the key to success. So read questions properly and utilize shortcut skills and common sense as well.

Some sample papers and other info are given in the below links.
http://admission.aglasem.com/aipmt-2...estion-papers/
http://www.medicine.careers360.com/a...4-Sample-Paper
16th September 2015, 12:57 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there negative marking in AIPMT & AIIMS? How to solve paper in given time limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me ,is there any negetive marking in AIPMT & AIIMS? And how to solve a AIPMT Paper in given time limit? When AIPMT is going to hele? Can i get some AIPMT expected Model paper online to study?
Yes there is negative marking aipmt and aiims. Practice previous year question papers as much as possible to increase your efficiency and accuracy. Try to solve as many as questions as you can in given time interval.
18th September 2015, 12:35 AM
gokul ka raja

Yes there is negative marking in aipmt and these exams.
Fir solving these compittional exams you first choose your favourite and powerful subject between PCB AND PCM.then do all the question carefully. and if you not know answer choose any best option because negative marking is not matter when you are at pass and fail stage. then think about time and then attempt by mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?