6th August 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th Meghalaya Board exam

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Meghalaya Board. I am strong in English so I want to secure above 80 marks in English subject exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 80 marks in English subject?

10th August 2019, 01:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th Meghalaya Board exam

Tips to score above 80 marks in English:

English is a language subject and, hence it is difficult to score above 80 marks in this language until and unless the candidate put in lot of efforts.

It is very important not to cram the answers rather understand the lessons or theory and then rewrite them in your own wording so that in exam you get good marks.

You should have a little bit idea of grammar also so that you can frame the sentences in correct way.

Practice previous year question papers and it will help you to analyse your weaknesses and strengths and you will work accordingly.
10th August 2019, 02:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in English of 10th Meghalaya Board exam

Tips score above 80 marks in English of 10th Meghalaya board exam:

To master this language, practice is required and on a consistent basis.

More students tend to prepare for English examination shortly before the exam date. In order to reduce your workload it is important to start preparing early.

It is important to change your attitude in order to understand the fact that English will come handy in the near future.

Try to speak in English. An American kid is more fluent in English because he or she speaks in English every time. Similarly speaking and Conversing in English with others will help you improve your English language skills fast.

Read your textbooks thoroughly. You can read English newspapers and debate on current affairs and developments. You may also do the same thing with informative magazines.

Practicing of previous year English question papers will definitely help you to analyse yourself.

It is important for you to focus on grammar. You may also check out online sources such as grammar related websites, blogs and apps to work on your grammar knowledge.

Don't try to mug up each and everything. Mugging up is only a temporary solution. In long run, it could also prove to be of harm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?