7th July 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 90 marks in English of 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Andhra Pradesh Board. I have a good command in English and I want to secure above 90 marks in English subject exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 90 marks in English subject?

9th July 2019, 11:40 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in English of 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Tips to score above 90 marks in English of 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam:-

Reading section should be attempted first as it is very time consuming.

Next you should attempt the writing section as it requires more lot of thought process.

In the end attempt a literature section as you are most familiar with this section.

Read questions before reading the passage.

Practice one reading comprehensions everyday.

Practice previous year question papers.

Device formats at least thrice before preparing for exam.

Remember beginning and endings.
10th July 2019, 01:55 PM
basicfirst

Default Re: Tips to score above 90 marks in English of 10th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Scoring good in English is not an easy task in state board exam. But one can achieve it by following some methods that is listed down here.
Start reading more and more, Practice paper, Mock test, etc You can take help from Andhra Pradesh exam tips here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?