1st January 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Karnataka Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a Karnataka Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the Karnataka Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

7th January 2019, 11:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Karnataka Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am a Karnataka Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the Karnataka Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?
Getting good marks in Mathematics is quite simple. Mathematics is a problem-solving subject. The key to succeeding in Mathematics is to have a constant workout. Below are some of the tips you need to follow to get full marks in Mathematics.

Before Examination:
  • Mathematics is all about formulas, concepts, and theorems. So make a separate note for these to rescue when you are having a last minute revision.
  • Solve problems yourself at least by 3-4 times to score full marks in Mathematics.
  • Understand the weight of each chapter and plan accordingly.
  • Address the problematic areas and work on them.
  • Take as many Mock tests as possible
  • Take sound sleep before the exam day and relax

During examination:
  • Stay focused and calm
  • Read the question paper carefully.
  • Solve problems in a step wise method
  • Present the answer paper neatly.
8th January 2019, 04:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Karnataka Board exam?

There is no shortcut to score full marks in mathematics in any board exam. It all depends on your practice and love for the subject. If you have all the basics cleared and you have practiced all kind of questions, then there will be more chances of scoring full marks in maths.

Also, if you have doubts, then ask a good teacher, because mathematics can be tricky, if you don't have a good teacher. You should get your all doubts cleared, if you want to score in this subject.
8th January 2019, 06:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score full marks in mathematics of 10th Karnataka Board exam:-

- Initially creates a time table and study according
to the time table.

- Collecte all important questions from internet and
solve them.

- You can lose marks if you miss any of the step.
So, remember to write all the steps.

- Revise all the formulas again and again.

- Solve previous year question papers.

- Understand formulas, how they work and how
to implement them for fast completion of
problem.
8th January 2019, 10:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Tips to score good marks in Maths:

First of all you need to accept that mathematics is a subject which needs lot of practice and practise will definitely going to make you perfect.

Learn all the basic facts like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Get familiar with BODMAS.

Be attentive during the class by keeping all your senses alert. Note down concepts during the lecture that you find important and these notes help you in understanding the subject when you are studying it later.

Try to sit in the front benches in the class room and do not hesitate if you are asked to solve a question on the board. It is alright to make mistakes as it gives you a chance to learn, you just have to take it in the right spirit.

Solve as many as problems as you can so that you get to do sufficient practice to become Thorough with different types of problems. Always make sure that you start from basic problems and then go to more advanced levels to increase your confidence level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?