22nd August 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it tough to prepare for JEE Advanced for 11th CBSE candidate?

Sir,
I am studying in 11th CBSE and I came to know that it is very tough to clear JEE Advanced if I am studying in CBSE Board. I want to study in IIT anyhow. Please tell me is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  2. Which is better among State Board and CBSE to study in 11th standard for preparing JEE Advanced?
  3. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  5. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for a candidate who reappeared in 11th standard?
  6. CBSE schools which provide JEE Advanced coaching classes in Karnataka?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  8. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  9. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  10. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for a candidate who has completed 10th and 11th in same year?
  12. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  15. List of open universities across india offering economics (hons)?
  16. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  17. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  18. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
27th August 2015, 03:04 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it tough to prepare for JEE Advanced for 11th CBSE candidate?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE every year in the month of April and May for admission in engineering colleges in B.Tech course in the colleges like Indian Institute of Technology(IIT),National Institute of Technology(NIT) and other state based and private colleges.
The student who qualify in JEE Mains which is conducted in month of April and also in the list of top 20 percentile of their respective boards then only the student will be eligible to appear in JEE Advance.

It is not too tough and also not much easier to crack JEE Advance with ease.
A lot of hard labor , determination ,dedication and passion is necessary to crack this type of examination.
Also, it can not be done only through self-study.
For preparation of JEE examination , students need guidence of experience teachers and also study all the topics provided in syllabus .
It is compulsory to revise regularly whatever you studied previously as their is lot to study and remember to crack the entrance examination.
27th August 2015, 06:47 AM
sumitrahul76

JEE stands for joint entrance examination.
No, qualifying JEE advance isn't enough though that you can't if you are dedicated of it.
But firstly you have to qualify JEE mains examination , after qualifying it you will be able to give the entrance for IIT (JEE advance).
As you are a CBSE student then you wouldn't have to face much problems because the syllabus of JEE mains is according to the syllabus of CBSE,and the entrance examination is also taken by CBSE every year.so, this is an advantage for you.

You must've to prepare for it according to the syllabus of CBSE, also you have to solve previous year problems, if possible then make contact with any senior IITan that will help you alot

Getting admission in an IIT college isn't very though but you've to devote yourself for it..
28th August 2015, 03:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not tough, on the contrary a student studying in CBSE board will be able to score well with a bit of preparation as the examination and syllabus pattern in JEE(main) examination is followed of CBSE pattern. Therefore, you need not worry, just go on with your preparation well and I am sure you will go through very well.
29th August 2015, 03:23 PM
newmoon06

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Exam which is conducted by CBSE that is Central Board of Secondary Education. As you are a CBSE student so, the syllabus of CBSE will help you in the entrance exam.
For qualifying JEE Advance firstly, you need to qualify the JEE Main exam. As JEE has two phases
JEE Main.
JEE Advance.

You need to concentrate on your studies and you need to join the coaching for JEE. But, don't forget to concentrate on your study of class 11th and 12th.You need to work hard for Qualifying JEE exam.

If you will qualify the JEE exam then, you will get the seat in college according to your rank in exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?