26th June 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Transfer certificate issued by previous school rather than current school will cause any problem in future? Will I be able to join Indian Civil Services in future if attended classes in another school and appeared in the exams of another school?

I want to ask questions regarding my TC as during 9th std I was selected for a boarding school so I left the school in middle of October & joined the boarding school but after 2&half months I left the boarding school but wasn't given transfer certificate so I wasn't getting admission anywhere so I requested another TC from previous school & got admission in a new school based on my educational background..that school was in another city so I couldn't attend the classes but used to give every exam from class test to quarterly to half yearly exams & completed my 10th board with distinction..& during this I used to attend classes in my city in a school I wasn't enrolled..so the problem is will it create problems in the near future if I work in a govt job specially in the Indian civil services that too if I am under top 5 all India rank????

28th June 2021, 02:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Transfer certificate issued by previous school rather than current school will cause any problem in future? Will I be able to join Indian Civil Services in future if attended classes in another school and appeared in the exams of another school?

°°° No, it will not create any problem because nobody is going to so or transfer certificate.
If you have your class 10th marksheet with you then there is no problem.
As you are talking about Indian civil services examination, the minimum educational qualification required is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
And if you pass this examination then during document verification you will have to show your class 10 certificate then class 12th certificate and then your graduation certificate.
There is no criteria that you have to show your transfer certificate anywhere during document verification in any government job.
Only criteria is that you should have your class 10th marksheet along with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?