21st October 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the advantage of doing 12th from Punjab School Education Board?

Hello Sir,

I am studying in Amritsar in 8th from state board of punjab i.e. punjab school education board. I want to become a doctor or an engineer. So i want to know about the advantage of doing 12th from this board? Guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for taking admission in 12th in the schools which are recognized by Punjab school education board?
  2. Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship from Punjab School education board?
  4. How can I take admission again in Punjab School education board if I have failed in 12th before?
  5. Solved and unsolved question papers of Punjab School Education Board
  6. Can I apply for Punjab PMT if done +2 from HP Board of School Education?
  7. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 12th exam from Punjab Education Board
  8. What is the advantage of board conducted sa2 exam over school conducted sa2 exam? Which is more advantageous?
  9. Can I do GP Rating course after 10th from Punjab Board and failing in Maths?
  10. Courses to study for a candidate who has secured 64% in 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is degree of Shiksha Visharad given by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad equivalent to B.Ed for getting employment in institutes affiliated to Punjab School Education Board?
  12. Both certificates of 10th Punjab Board are valuable if qualified in Mathematics this year?
  13. Can I get admission in DU after getting 78% from Punjab School Education Board?
  14. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which government college in Haryana will I get after scoring AIR of 89551 and 3500 state rank?
  16. What job can I get after doing 3 years diploma in computer science and engineering from Punjab School Board of Technical Education
  17. How to get Merit Certificate from Punjab School Education Board? How to avail scholarship?
  18. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
22nd October 2015, 03:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the advantage of doing 12th from Punjab School Education Board?

There is no such a great advantage, it's only that the school provides good level of education and I am sure if you put in a bit of your labor in it.

Board does not really matters in one's life, the thing that really matters is that how much have you learnt from it and how much you can now give to the society,
22nd October 2015, 07:09 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the advantage of doing 12th from Punjab School Education Board?

There is no such advantage of doing 10+2 from the Punjan Education board. It is a state government education board, you will be eligible for the entrance examination conducted for the engineering and medical courses even if you complete 10+2 from Punjab State Education board.

However, it would be better if you pursue 10th and 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education as it have more helpful in scoring good marks and thus increasing the percentage of marks in 10+2 as compared to PSEB.

For engineering courses, you need to study PCM subjects and for medical courses PCB subjects in 10+2.
22nd October 2015, 11:06 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

There is no matter of advantages of PSEB (Punjab School Education Board).

All State Education Board are recognized by state Government, So all are very good for Education.

Punjabi Subject is Compulsory in PSEB ,so there is one advantage for you ,you can fill all Punjab State Govt vacancies which Punjabi subject is compulsory for candidate .

21st March 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to go aboard so if I would complete 2 in Punjab board school so can I get visa easily & by doing arts or commerce.
31st July 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10 in icse board nd im doing 2in punjab board is it helpfull to me for having great future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?