8th August 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria for school admission in LKG at CBSE school?

Want to enrol my daughter in LKG. is she to join in lkg in cbse school?kindly do let me know the age for school admission at which academic year? Can someone please give me the answer on the same soon? Thank you!

9th August 2015, 11:29 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for school admission in LKG at CBSE school?

The minimum age criteria for taking admission to LKG in CBSE is that the candidate must have completed 3 1/2 years of age as per CBSE norms.

Candidate must be 15.5 years of age at the time of pursuing class 10. According to that the candidate must be join in LKG.
9th August 2015, 03:45 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for school admission in LKG at CBSE school?

Age criteria for school admission in LKG at CBSE school is from 3 years to 5 years.
Age of your girl must be more than 3 years to get admit in LKG at any CBSE school.
So, if she is not of 3 years you can admit her next year.
9th August 2015, 05:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

For admission in Lkg, your child should have attained the minimum age of 4 years as it is the minimum criteria to get admission in Lkg(CBSE) board.
9th August 2015, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required to get admission in LKG for your daughter in CBSE Board school is completion of 4 years. And you must have to obtain her Transfer Certificate from the old school where she had studied Nursery and you need to submit it in CBSE Board school for getting admission in LKG for your daughter.
14th January 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

My child is getting 5 years 5 days on 31st march 2018. Is she eligible for KG admission?
12th May 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

My daughter was born in 2105 may month , she is eligible to join LKG 2018- 2019
28th March 2020, 05:31 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Minimum Age Criteria for getting admission in LKG standard in any of the reputed CBSE school are as follows:-

:- 3 year and 6 month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?