14th June 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What course should I pursue to become a JAVA Programmer being an 11th Science student?

Sir, I want to do JAVA Programming. Actually, my planning is to become a Programmer. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. But, I want your help regarding to know the course for me to do which help me to become a Programmer.

15th June 2019, 08:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a JAVA Programmer being an 11th Science student?

To become a JAVA Programmer being an 11th standard Science stream student, you have to pursue higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech CSE/ IT stream. In B.E/ B.Tech CSE/ IT stream, you will learn about different concepts of computer programming languages and how to implement them. You need to have good programming skills and subject knowledge after contact of your B.Tech course to get job as software developer in top IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?