14th April 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

What course should I pursue to become a Music Composer being an 11th Commerce student?

Sir, I want to become a Musician. Actually my planning is to become a Music Composer. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Chhattisgarh Board. But I want your help regarding the course for me to do which will help me to become a Music Composer?

16th April 2020, 11:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Music Composer being an 11th Commerce student?

Courses you can persue in Music if you want to become Music composer-

Certificate courses in music
Diploma in music
B.A. in Music
B.F.A. in Music
B.P.A. in Music

Top ranked colleges-

Saraswati music College, New Delhi

Delhi School of Music

College of Music and Dance, Hyderabad

Madras Music Academy

Madhav music College, Gwalior

Government music College, Chennai.

Most of the reputed colleges conduct entrance exam such as:

Gangadharva Mahavidyalaya entrance exam

Chennai government college of Music entrance exam

Indian Institute of Fine Arts entrance exam
17th April 2020, 01:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Music Composer being an 11th Commerce student?

One who is interested to become a Music composer must opt one of the given below courses after 12th-
  1. Certificate courses in music

Diploma in music

BA in music

BFA in music

BPA in music

Best Institutes to persue a course in Music-

Saraswati music College, New Delhi

Calcutta School of Music

Delhi School of Music

Madras Music Academy
18th April 2020, 10:11 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to become a Musician. Actually my planning is to become a Music Composer. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Chhattisgarh Board. But I want your help regarding the course for me to do which will help me to become a Music Composer?
If you decide to join the entertainment and arts industry immediately after the 10th and you don't want to continue your studies, you will get connected with a music director or a singer who can teach you in practical terms instead of a course. Arts, entertainment industry is not operating on educational degrees and you just need to have the passion, natural talent and skill to break into the music industry.

Here, what you do on a daily basis in terms of music would be significant.

However, I would recommend that you will at least pursue your schooling and full degree, and you can have distance education graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?