6th November 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th commerce to become a wedding planner?

Hi, I recently passed class 12th. I want to be a wedding planner. I am totally confused what I have to do to become a wedding planner after passing 12th in commerce stream. So, please tell me now what I have to do.

6th November 2016, 10:52 PM
guidingexpert

Default Re: What to do after 12th commerce to become a wedding planner?

There are many courses that will help you to make wedding planning as your career after passing class 12, like diploma in wedding planning and design, certificate in wedding planning,etc. There is no restriction in terms of stream criteria for pursuing wedding planning after class 12.
7th November 2016, 02:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a wedding planner after completion of your 12th standard, you can opt for Diploma course in event management and after the completion of the course, you can become a good wedding planner, provided you should be good at innovative ideas as it is the main source of career growth in this field.
7th November 2016, 02:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of class 12th from Commerce background, you can opt any of the courses related to wedding panning to become a wedding planner.
There are lots of courses in this field, you may opt any of them.
There are Diploma, Certificate, Degree courses in wedding planning.
There is no required stream mentioned to opt these courses further, so you can go for it without any hesitation.
5th July 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

My graduation is going on after completing my graduation i want to become wedding planner so what course can i take up after completing my graduation to become a wedding planner
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?