2nd January 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What to do if my TC is not signed by the previous school?

I passed my 10th class from KV school and then I changed my school I got compartment in 12th CBSE. Now, I am doing 12th private from MP board. So, my 10th TC is duplicate. Nobody has signed on my TC. What can I do? Due to this problem I have no chance to give my 12th exam. What should I do please give me some idea?

2nd January 2017, 04:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if my TC is not signed by the previous school?

If your Transfer Certificate is not signed by the Previous school then, you need to visit the school where you have completed your education and taken Transfer Certificate. You need to ask your school principal to sign on your Transfer Certificate and they will put a school stamp on your Transfer Certificate. This is the original Transfer Certificate which will be issued by the schools for candidates who have completed their education.
2nd January 2017, 08:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Its not a big issue. The first thing which you have to do is to visit your old school and have a direct meet with school higher authority i.e. principal or vice principal.

After that hand over them a application for re-getting your school leaving certificate. Ask them about whole procedure because different school obeys their different criteria. Complete all their document formalities.

I am sure they will definitely issue you a new/duplicate copy of SLC along with school stamp and principal signature.
2nd January 2017, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since your TC is not signed yet, you must get it signed as soon as possible in order to get rid of any problems.
For that, you must have to contact to the previous School from where you got compartment in class 12th, contact to the Principal of the School and get it signed by the Principal.
4th January 2017, 01:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to get it signed anyway from the previous school otherwise you will not be able to get admission in a new school.

You should write an application to your previous school and request them to sign it with proper stamp of the institution and I am sure you will not face any difficulty in future.
28th June 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET READMISSION IN CLASS 9TH CBSE AFTER STUDYING CLASS 10 FROM CBSE ONCE ?
31st July 2017, 10:01 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You have to visit to your old school from where you have done your studies.
After visiting the school you have to meet to the principal.
You have to write an application to the principal.
In the office you will get a form for TC you need to fill that form they will charge some little amount of money for that form.
After submitting the form you will get your TC within a one week.
6th November 2021, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any certain size for a transfer certificate issued after 12th standard
31st August 2022, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

principal signature is necessary on tc when there is a stamp of school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?