5th May 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in matriculation exam?

Sir/Madam, My son was born in 11th August and he is now reading in nursery the school is CBSE based school. Can you kindly tell me whether he can appear for matric exam in future? What is the minimum criteria required? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

11th May 2017, 01:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in matriculation exam?

Eligibility Criteria Required for appearing in Matriculation Examination:

Yes, there is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be maintained. Here is the basic eligibility criteria or educational qualification and age criteria that is required for getting in admission into Matriculation course in CBSE school.

You must have completed academics till 9th class properly in order to get admission into 10th Class of CBSE based schools. And you are required to meet the basic age criteria in order to get admission into Matriculation.

>> Minimum Age Required for Matriculation Admission - 14 years

>> Maximum Age Allowed for Matriculation Admission - 16 years

I request you to notice that if you have successfully meet the required criteria that is mentioned above then I am sure you will be eligible to get admission in Matriculation and age is considered as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
11th May 2017, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in matriculation exam?

Yes, your son can surely appear for matriculation, if he passes all his previous classes from a recognized school. You should have passed class 9th to become eligible for matric board exams.

For regular schooling there is an upper age limit but for open schooling, there isn't any upper age restriction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?