23rd February 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for admission in nursery is requested in your school?

My child Master. Gunamay Lath born on 17th September,2013 wants admission in your school.. please forward me the eligible criteria and procedure to take a seat in your campus..looking forward for a reply..waiting earnestly..regards Mrs.Lath

14th March 2016, 11:45 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for admission in nursery is requested in your school?

I think you have mistaken madam. This is an educational forum and not a school. You need to apply into an actual school for your son Gunamay. I will help you regarding how to apply in a nursery school for your child's admission. Firstly, apply in all the nursery schools near your home. Try to admit your child to a nursery close to your home. That way your child will not feel lonely and far away from you. He will get a lot of time to spend in extra curricular activities. Next try for those nurseries whose donation are less or within your budget. Next prepare your son with English alphabets and regular English words. Buy him a book on English vocabulary. In nursery, other than the payment of donation, there is no such eligibility criteria. Your son just needs to clear the vocabulary and number related interview. So see to it that he has a little knowledge in vocabulary and in number addition, subtractions.
5th February 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for admission in nursery is requested in your school?

Hi, I want to know that how much donation we have to pay for taking admission in SXCS at cls 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?