8th January 2023, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and steps for joining CBSE board 10th standard?

Actually my sister is studying in 9th STD SSC board Can she give a CBSE board in 10th STD in NAVY School what is the criteria nd eligibility and how she can give means steps nd all procedure can anyone tell me....Plsss Reply me it's really urgent Nd Near By mumbai and under Maharashtra tell me the name of school nd plsss If u know about fees you Can tell me plsss but the school should be girls only nd government also...

12th January 2023, 04:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and steps for joining CBSE board 10th standard?

No, she can't change her board after 9th registration, because after registration you can't change your board.
12th January 2023, 06:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and steps for joining CBSE board 10th standard?

The minimum age is 14 years as on 31 dec of the year of examination as per CBSE . There is no upper age limit. There is no age limit but you should have completed your 9th classand have registered for 10th class from a CBSE affilated school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?