30th January 2023, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for 1st PUC Commerce stream student of any reputed School?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my PUC from any reputed School so I want to know what is the fee structure for 1st PUC Commerce stream student of any reputed School? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st January 2023, 01:24 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: What is the fee structure for 1st PUC Commerce stream student of any reputed School?

The study of PUC (Private university course) means class XI. Fees for any class depends upon whether the schools you wish to study is government or private school. If the school is government then the fees for class XI (PUC Commerce) varies from Rs5,500 to Rs7000/- (approximately within Rs10,000/-)per year. But if you wish to join the private school for PUC Commerce then the fees varies from the range Rs12,000 to Rs25,000/- per year. Many reputed private school take more than above the stated amount of rupees for class XI during the time of admission.
31st January 2023, 12:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for 1st PUC Commerce stream student of any reputed School?

The fee structure varies with schools ( affiliated board, public or private, hostel or regular, location of the school etc. )

So, kindly mention the detail information to get the correct information.
31st January 2023, 05:23 PM
Msdhoni02

What is the fee structure for 1st PUC Commerce stream student of any reputed School?

1. If The school is in government sector then the fees for class 11 varies from 5,436 to6500 of rs per year.

2. But if the school is in private sector then the fees of class 11 varies from the ranges of 8,000 to 20,000 of rupees per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?