30th June 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What kind of benefit I will get to study BTech in AMU if pursuing 12th Science in Gyansthali Public School, Mahoba?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard in Gyansthali Public School, Mahoba. I am studying in Science. After my 12th I want to do BTech in Aligarh Muslim University. So, what benefit I get as I am a student of AMU?

6th July 2019, 03:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefit I will get to study BTech in AMU if pursuing 12th Science in Gyansthali Public School, Mahoba?

AMU is a central government university and you will get education at a subsidised rate because the fee structure is quite economical in comparison to a private college and also the university campus will be very spacious unlike other private colleges.

Also, the university is a very old university and most of the companies usually visit such companies for campus recruitment due to their contacts. If you can complete the course with good marks then surely you can get a decent job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?