2nd August 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits will get the students of rural areas through New Education Policy?

I am a school teacher and I have few queries related to new education policy. In India there are rural areas more than urban areas. So, with this policy, how the students of rural areas will get benefitted? I am a school teacher in Begusarai district and it came under rural area.

9th August 2020, 09:45 PM
Sunnyprem960

Default Re: What kind of benefits will get the students of rural areas through New Education Policy?

Hello,

Yes, there are some benefits under New Education policy 2020 for the students in rural areas which are listed below;

1. As a part of the policy, the students are taught the local language, through this they can participate in the olympiad and various competitions organised by the Government.
2. If a student wish to enter the teaching profession in rural regions, they are given the merir based scholarship for studying 4 years B. Ed integrated programmes.
3. Providing hostel facilities for supporting rural students.
4. The central and state level government will ensure to provide accessibility of text books and other study material for the students in rural areas.
5. Opening more number of libraries in rural areas for students.

Hope this helps a bit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?