3rd January 2021, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of difficulties will I get to study BTech in IIT if pursuing 12th Science from Uttar Pradesh Board?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream from Uttar Pradesh Board. I want to get admission in IIT for studying BTech course. I just want to know if I will face any difficulty? Kindly tell me what kind of difficulties I will face?

4th January 2021, 11:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of difficulties will I get to study BTech in IIT if pursuing 12th Science from Uttar Pradesh Board?

To get admission in IIT for pursuing B.Tech course, you have to appear and qualify in both stages of JEE.

JEE is conducted in two stages. So, you need to prepare for examination as per syllabus which is same for 12th UP board, so you will not face difficulty in qualifying in the examination and in getting the admission in IIT, if you will prepare for examination by becoming tenacious.
5th January 2021, 09:25 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What kind of difficulties will I get to study BTech in IIT if pursuing 12th Science from Uttar Pradesh Board?

In order to get admission in IIT you will have to give the joint entrance exam that is JEE MAIN AND ADVANCE
The admission will be based on the merit you score in your entrance exam
you will also have to get at least 75% in your 12th standard in order to be eligible for the entrance exam
As search you want to be facing any difficulties if you clear all your concepts just there will be a little difficult is because the syllabus of the entrance exam is based on CBSE board which covers all the concepts in detail
if you study hard it won't be difficult for you to crack the entrance examination you will just have to clear your concepts of 11th and 12th and practise more papers and test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?