24th November 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum grade required to join school of nursing?

Am cornelius limo, currently I finished my highschool and I got a mean grade of c minus, Biology B, English C Plus, Maths C Minus, so can I fit for nursing because i was willing to join coming next year january? also I was eagerly needed to know the fees structure of the school?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join a Nursing school with scholarship?
  2. How can i join a Nursing school in abroad alongwith scholarship?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria needed to join Indian Air Force school?
  4. What is the percentage criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school?
  5. What is the minimum age required to join 6th standard in Sanik school?
  6. Procedures for selection of railway nurse?
  7. What is the minimum height required for Military Nursing? Are there any other Physical Requirements? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  9. What is the qualification required to do Nursing in KMTC?
  10. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
  11. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to admit my child in CBSE school?
  12. Can I join KMTC Nursing if I score C- mean grade Biology, C+ Chemistry and D+ English but did Bridging in English?
  13. Minimum percentage required in CAT/MAT/XAT by SC candidate for admission in A grade B-Schools?
  14. List of government colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Pharm courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  16. Will there be problem to study abroad after completion of 12th grade in open school?
  17. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  18. How to join MSc Nursing in Forensic after doing BSc Nursing?
25th November 2016, 04:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum grade required to join school of nursing?

For admission in nursing courses you need to have at least class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry and biology stream. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Also, make sure that you have at least 50% marks in PCB stream which is the minimum requirement.

Just look for various nursing admission notifications and be prepared for the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted based on the performance in the entrance exam through counselling.
25th November 2016, 05:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in class 12th in order to join Nursing.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Nursing course.
25th November 2016, 08:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility requirement in order to opt for admission in the school of Nursing is that the candidate should have completed their +2 level of examination from a recognized school with a minimum of 50% in aggregate

So, if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for it, you are most eligible to opt for the course from a recognized college and can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?