22nd April 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to apply for RIMC Entrance Exam 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for RIMC Entrance Exam for admission in 9th standard. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for RIMC Entrance Exam. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in RIMC Entrance Exam? Please let me know immediately.

27th April 2019, 03:29 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is procedure to apply for RIMC Entrance Exam 2019?

As per the information available, you can apply to take admission in class VIII only.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to take admission i Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), Dehradun is:-

:-The candidate must have attained the age of 111/2 year but have not attained the age of 13 years.
:-The candidate must be studying in class VII or have passed the class VIII with good marks.

They only take admission in VIII class.

You would need to send the Demand draft of Rs.600 or can visit the college to get the application form and prospectus.

Contact Address:-
Rashtriya Indian Military College,
Garhi Cantt, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand-248003

You can visit the website http://www.rimc.gov.in/admission.aspx#adm1 for more information.
27th April 2019, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to get the application form by paying the application fee in the form of demand draft. You need to contact RMC, Garhi Cant, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248003 for the prospectus and application form.

Just fill the application form and submit it to the given address. Demand draft should be in favour of "Commandant RIMC Dehradun".
27th April 2019, 08:23 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

RIMC Entrance Exam June 2019 for the Term Commencing January 2020.
The Exam will be held on 01st June 2019 (Saturday) and 02nd June 2019 (Sunday) at Hyderabad.

Only Boys are eligible to apply to the Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC).
30th April 2019, 12:53 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are not eligible to get admission in std 9th in RIMC.

Entrance examination is conducted only for the admission in std 8th. Candidates pursuing or passed std 7th with age between 11.5-13 years are eligible to appear for the examination.

For more information about the RIMC visit at www.rimc.gov.in.
30th April 2019, 12:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to apply in RIMC for admission in std 9th. RIMC conduct entrance examination for admission in std 8th only. The examination is conducted twice in a year.

Candidates can take the application form from RIMC through demand draft or by offline mode.

To get other details visit at www.rimc.gov.in.
30th April 2019, 03:30 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Entrance test is conducted for admission in std 8th only. So, you are not eligible to get admission in std 9th in the RIMC.

It is only for boys.

Age limit is 11 years 6 months to 13 years. The examination is conducted twice in a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?