31st May 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to enroll for science Olympiad if not registered from school?

Sir/Mam,

My son N.R. Harishkumar studyuing class VIII th std in RMK CBSE School chennai -77. could not include his name in science olympiad test . He could not get the application from the school and fill due to high fewer and could not attend his regular classes . Now he wants to compete in science olympiad exam which is to be conducted in sept..
We have also approached to the school for the same but we were told it is late . In this regard I kindly request you sir to guide me.

Thanking you Yours truely.
Raghukumar .N

31st May 2015, 04:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to enroll for science Olympiad if not registered from school?

As you mention that you approached to the school for the Olympiad but they told you , you are too late that means you are really too late and you can register your ward through the school only if the school provide form for the same , but you didn't mention the Olympiad name so i cannot tell you that exactly the Olympiad is open for the outsider or not if they provides form then register your ward as an outsider or he can compete in the exam otherwise there is no way to register your child sorry to say that but you must have to wait for next year Olympiad
31st May 2015, 09:26 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to enroll for science Olympiad if not registered from school?

The registration of the science Olympiad is done through the school only, there is no other option for appearing in the Olympiad.
Hence, you need to approach to the school for appearing in the Olympiad.
Normally, the school faculty itself tells you that the forms for the Olympiad are available and anyone who is interested in appearing in the Olympiad can give their names.
If your school has not informed you about the Olympiad then you need to consult your concerned teacher and then he will guide you further.
11th August 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

If school does not conduct the Olympiad then what is the procedure to enroll the child
9th May 2021, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Without school support...can I register individual imo exam for my daughter??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?