15th July 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central Hindu school? What is the admission for the school?

I want to know the fee of central Hindu school and where i will get form of eleventh and fee of hostel? I want admission fee for 11 IN CENTRAL HINDU SCHOOL?? What should I do now? Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible?

Thank you!

15th July 2015, 10:37 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central Hindu school? What is the admission for the school?

To get admission in the Central Hindu School you will have to clear its entrance examination called as SET held by BHU.

Central Hindu School has two branches one for the boys only where as other for the girls only which are known as Central Hindu Boy's School and Central Hindu Girl's School respectively. The school follows the guidelines of CBSE and are managed by BHU.

The application form for the same examination are made available on the official link of BHU by the last week of March and the examination is held by the mid of May. The questions are asked from secondary school syllabus.

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in the same examination is a secondary school degree with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

The fee for this institution is very low as compared to private CBSE schools and it is around Rs. 7500 to Rs. 10000 per year as per your subjects of further academics. Also the additional charge for hostel with reasonable facilities is around Rs 5000 per month.

For more information regarding the same examination you can download the SET bulletin by visiting the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhuonline.in.
15th July 2015, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central Hindu school? What is the admission for the school?

You need to pass entrance exam which is conducted by CHS for limited seats which are available for 11th standard admission. Once you get good marks in entrance exam it will become easier for you to get admission.

The fee depends on the stream in which you want admission. For science stream fee will be high compared to arts and commerce. CHS is a government school and fee is very reasonable which can be afforded quite easily by getting admission is difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?