29th February 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting affiliation for CBSE school?

How can I get affiliation for CBSE school?I want to open a new school in Tamilnadu. I really need this information to proceed further with opening the school. So, please provide the suggestion on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting affiliation for primary school?
  3. Is Mari Rani Public Schol, Chaganassery, Kerala affiliated to CBSE Board?
  4. How to get affiliation for nursing school which I wanted to start in West Bengal?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  7. List of best schools near Charminar, Hyderabad? What is the procedure followed to enroll students in CBSE school?
  8. How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?
  9. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  10. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  11. How should I get affiliation to open Diploma institute from any university? Requirements to get affiliation?
  12. Procedure of getting affiliation to conduct NTSE coaching?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting the teaching job in CBSE school?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  18. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
19th August 2016, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting affiliation for CBSE school?

For applying for affiliation from CBSE you need to first have a school building with proper facilities for teaching and all the required labs according to the guidelines. You need to apply on a prescribed format and send the application to CBSE.

An inspection will be done by the CBSE officials and they will let you know whether your school is fit enough to get the nod. Hence, it will be a lot of investment first and then only you can go for affiliation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?