11th November 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to start my school education again?

Hi I'm 24 years old girl, I left my study after 5th standard due to some personal family problems. Now I want to start my study what is the procedure for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to start my school education again? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to get affiliation for a CBSE school and how to start it?
  3. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  5. How to open new inter college in Bihar and recognized by BSEB?
  6. Procedure to start NCC and NSS in a School?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for taking admission in 12th in the schools which are recognized by Punjab school education board?
  8. How can I start the test center for preparation of engineering and medical entrance at my SNPS public school?
  9. Procedure to start a GATE Sainik School Coaching Center in Chandigarh?
  10. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  11. How to get affiliation for nursing school which I wanted to start in West Bengal?
  12. What is the procedure to apply in JJ School of Arts for (Photography)? When should I start preparing and what is the deadline for applying?
  13. How can I take admission again in Punjab School education board if I have failed in 12th before?
  14. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  15. How can I do LLB through distance Education by taking Education Loan?
  16. What is the diffference between CBSE and State board syllabus?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship from Punjab School education board?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing further education through Army school?
11th November 2016, 11:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to start my school education again?

I am sorry to say that at this instant you are not eligible to study again through regular mode.
To start your education again, you must have to apply for the studies through an open Schooling.
Apply in any Open Schooling to continue your studies from 6th standard.
Otherwise there is no option for you.
12th November 2016, 10:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can anytime start your education, but now you will have to get admission in open school and then continue with your studies further. You will have to study in distance mode, that means you will only have to appear for the examination and cannot study as a regular candidate.

You should contact your nearest NIOS or any other similar Institute and get admission to continue with your studies further.
12th November 2016, 10:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can anytime start your education, but now you will have to get admission in open school and then continue with your studies further. You will have to study in distance mode, that means you will only have to appear for the examination and cannot study as a regular candidate.

You should contact your nearest NIOS or any other similar Institute and get admission to continue with your studies further.
15th November 2016, 09:43 PM
princekainth2

You can do your schooling through open school and continue your studies.
You will not go to school regularly but give exam only there.

You should go and consult from NIOS or other open schooling institutes for further studies.
9th September 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I am 32 years old and I have leaved my studies, now want to start my studies from 10 class again, what is the procedure to start again
21st September 2017, 09:05 PM
spike.raghu

In your case regular mode might not possible but you can opt for a distance course and complete what ever you seek to accomplish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?