24th October 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission at resonance institute?

My son is studying in 8th class .he want to take a admission in your institute in foundation course for 9th class. what is the procedure to take admission in your resonance institute. when your exam is conducted.pls help me
my mail.id is [email protected].

24th October 2016, 09:56 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission at resonance institute?

The candidates have to go through the Nationwide Scholarship cum Entrance Test conducted by the institution.

The exam is generally conducted after the final exams i.e in the months of May-June.

For that you need to apply online on the institute's website and pay the requisite fee.

If you are successful in the test, you will be given admission along with some scholarships as per your performance in the test.
24th October 2016, 10:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The candidates have to go through the Nationwide Scholarship cum Entrance Test conducted by the institution.

The exam is generally conducted after the final exams i.e in the months of May-June.

For that you need to apply online on the institute's website and pay the requisite fee.

If you are successful in the test, you will be given admission along with some scholarships as per your performance in the test.
24th October 2016, 11:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission to the above mentioned Institute, you must have to contact to the respective Institute. Fill up the application and submit it.
They will conduct an entrance cum admission test, qualifying in which you can take admission to study there.
25th October 2016, 06:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in the above mentioned Institute, you can appear for entrance test conducted by the institute and once after clearing the examination, you can get admission in the institute and carry on with your studies further.
26th October 2016, 02:40 PM
princekainth2

Sir,
you should contact the institute or visit their website and look out for admission procedure

Usually you have to go to their office and fill admission form and give Entrance exam
The form could be available online too

You will easily get admission if your kid clear Entrance test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?