18th July 2023, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for admitting him in the kid's section of a Institutions?

My kid is three and half year just now. What is the process for admitting him in the kid's section of a Institutions?

28th July 2023, 01:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process for admitting him in the kid's section of a Institutions?

The admission in kids schools is offered after qualifying in the personality test conducted by the respective school.

So, you can apply for the admission in whichever school you want. You should have to submit the required documents such as BIRTH CERTIFICATE, INCOME CERTIFICATE, CASTE CERTIFICATE, RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATE to get the admission.

For detail information about the procedure visit the official website of the school.
7th August 2023, 03:35 PM
Mason7

Default Re: What is the process for admitting him in the kid's section of a Institutions?

Education holds the key to boundless possibilities. Let's inspire and support each other's learning journeys. Embrace the joy of gaining knowledge and growing together. Together, we can make a positive impact on the world through education. Happy learning! ��✨
8th August 2023, 01:40 PM
Mason7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My kid is three and half year just now. What is the process for admitting him in the kid's section of a Institutions?
Firstly make sure that your kid is mature enough to take part in the school. Then go further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?