14th August 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What quality one must have to join NASA after 9th standard?

How much marks should I score in 10th standard to become an astronomer? I am very much interested in astronomy. Also, I think I am good in maths and science. I want to join NASA. I am in 9th standard now. I want to know what talent should a astronomer have? Please help me. I am really very interested.

14th August 2016, 08:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What quality one must have to join NASA after 9th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much marks should I score in 10th standard to become an astronomer? I am very much interested in astronomy. Also, I think I am good in maths and science. I want to join NASA. I am in 9th standard now. I want to know what talent should a astronomer have? Please help me. I am really very interested.
Well, strong Technical knowledge and Innovative thinking are the most important quality required to join in NASA. Apart from this you must have strong knowledge in Mathematics and Physics subject as a base. You have to apply for pure science or Non Medical science stream with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics after 10th standard. Once, after completing 12th standard you can operate B.Sc followed by M.Sc and PhD degree courses in Astrophysics specialization.
14th August 2016, 11:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should try to score as well as possible in your 10th board examination as it will help you to do better in your future ahead.

However, you should concentrate much on Physics and mathematics along with the other subjects. You should be good with the concepts of physics and its laws.

Just try to score better in your board examination and I am sure you will do well in your career ahead.
11th May 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a medical student and I want to join NASA for research .... So please tell me how can I do it?
15th May 2017, 06:11 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a medical student and I want to join NASA for research .... So please tell me how can I do it?
Since you aspire to join NASA here I would like to suggest you something.
1. Keep focus on your academics because it will play very important role while selection for NASA.

2. Physics and maths are the major subject. Having good command over these can make your way easy to join NASA.

3. For more detailed information you can visit it's official site www.nasa.gov.in
Thanks.
29th June 2019, 05:26 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

1.Candidate should try to score as well as possible in your 10th board examination.

2. Candidate should concentrate much on Physics and mathematics along with the other subjects.

3. Candidate should be good with the concepts of physics and its laws.

4. Candidate should try to score better in your board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?