9th March 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing 12th Arts to become a Child Counselor?

Hi this is Shreya,
I want to continue my career as a
Child Counselor so what are the courses
after 12th Arts for becoming this?
I have Psychology in my 12th.

11th March 2015, 11:32 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th Arts to become a Child Counselor?

Shreya,
Since you want to counsel children, you are in other words wanting to become a child psychologist. Also you mentioned that you have psychology in your subject combination. So best thing for you will be B.A. or B.Sc. in psychology. Psychology offers both. Although you are eligible to do anyone but some universities are really rigorous about taking similar stream questions in similar batches. That means some universities take 12th science candidates only for B.Sc in psychology. They do not allow 12th arts students in it. But the stream of the degree will not matter. Only thing that will matter is whether you have got 55-60% marks or more in your graduation and 70% or more in your 12th standard(to get admission for the graduation program).
26th July 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing 12th Arts to become a Child Counselor?

I'm in 10th standard this year. I really want to go for Counselling psycology. The problem is that I'm not enough aware about this field. I genuinely need guidance so that I can plan for this field..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?