29th September 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become Superintendent of Police being a 10th Andhra Pradesh Board student?

Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the 10th Board exam from Andhra Pradesh Board. I want to become a Superintendent of Police. Kindly tell me what I should do to achieve my aim and become a Superintendent of Police?

19th October 2019, 11:51 PM
Bujjimittu

Default Re: What should I do to become Superintendent of Police being a 10th Andhra Pradesh Board student?

Hi, you have to complete b.sc or b.tech, or any batchelor degree pass after that you have to write civils exam conducted by UPSC . The exam will be in three sessions prilims (150marks), objective type and mains it has six papers you can choose any subject and this is in essay type questions and interview. First you have to clear screening test i.e prilimnary then you goes to mains . Age limit for oc is not to exceed 32 but obc 35 age limit.number of attempt age there for more details www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?